Rent Payments - Housing Opportunities of Southwest Washington

Go to content

Main menu:

Rent Payments


HOSWWA does not mail check deposit advices. To view payments made by  Housing Opportunities of SW Washington you will need visit the website

  • Landlords can use the HMS PAL regardless of whether you receive Direct Deposit or payments by check.

  • You will be able to view a fifteen month payment history and current year to day totals.

  • Your most current payment detail will be available online the day following a check run process.

  • You can opt to receive e-mail notification that a recent payment has been posted to the web, by enabling e-mail notifications.

If you have technical problem you can e-mail

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

  • I am a landlord and this is my first visit to this site, what do I do?

You must register to set up your HMS PAL™ account. You can register for an account here.

  • Do I need an email address to register and use this site?

Yes, you must have a valid email address to register and use this website.

  • Can I get an email alert sent to me when I receive a payment?

Yes. When you log in, click on "Email Settings", and then "Edit Email Settings". Click "Yes" to turn on email alerts. You will then receive an email at the email address you have entered the day after a payment is posted to your account.

  • When will new payments show up in HMS PAL™?

Data is uploaded to HMS PAL™ between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. Eastern Time. New payments to your account will show up after they have been uploaded.

  • When I try to register it tells me my SSN or Tax ID was not found in the database?

If you are a brand new Landord with HOSWWA (previously Longview Housing Authority), your information will not show up in the database until after your first payment has been issued to you. If you are an existing Landlord with HOSWWA and get the same error message, then it is likely that you may be using the wrong SSN/Tax ID, or HOSWWA has a different SSN/Tax ID on file for you. In this case you should contact the HOSWWA finance department. If HOSWWA changes your SSN/Tax ID in their system, you won't be able to register with the new SSN/Tax ID until the new data uploads to HMS PAL™ between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. Eastern Time.

  • A payment amount is wrong or I have questions about the payment, who do I contact?

For any payment related details such as incorrect payment amounts, etc, you must contact Martin Parrao at (360) 423-0140 x 17 or e-mail him at

  • How much payment history can I view in HMS PAL™? 

HMS PAL™ only makes the prior 18 months of payment history available online.

  • I am still confused or having trouble, what do I do?

If you still have questions or need more help, send HMS/PAL an email at  They will do our best to answer your questions.

Back to content | Back to main menu